USNRC HRTD Collaborative Learning Environment
CLE OPERATIONAL STATUS:
- CLE Is Operational with no issues reported
Please use Chrome when using the CLE.
IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE?
For technical support on using the website, online courses, registration, or access problems contact the site help desk:
- To fill out a support request online, click here.
- Or you may email a support request to email@example.com.
- You may also call (202) 753-0845 or toll-free (833) 200-0035, (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-6:00 PM EST).
Forgot your password? Click here to have a link emailed to reset your password.
USE OF THIS COMPUTER CONSTITUTES A CONSENT TO MONITORING
“I understand and consent to the following when accessing the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) agency’s computer systems operated by or on behalf of NRC, which include: (1) NRC computers; (2) the NRC network; (3) all computers connected to the NRC network; and (4) all devices (e.g., BlackBerry, PDA, etc.) and storage media (e.g., thumb drive, flash drive, etc.) attached to the NRC network or to a computer on the NRC network or having access to NRC electronic information:
• I am accessing a U.S. Government information system that is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only, except as allowed by NRC policy; No other unofficial use is authorized;
• The Government routinely monitors communications occurring on this information system. I have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications or data transiting or stored on this information system. At anytime, the government may for any lawful government purpose monitor, intercept, search, or seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system;
• Any communications or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used in accordance with federal law or regulation.”
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS PROHIBITED BY LAW – TITLE 18 U.S. CODE SECTION 1030
Public Law 99-474 provides that anyone who accesses a Federal computer system without authorization, and by means of such conduct obtains, alters, damages, destroys, or discloses information, or prevents authorized use of information on the computer, shall be subject to fine or imprisonment, or both.
REPORT ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE TO COMPUTER SECURITY AND THE INSPECTOR GENERAL.